i•manage is a privately held company that provides intelligent information technology solutions to small and mid-sized businesses throughout
North America. Founded in 1998 by Richard Troia, the company is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska.
Troia created the entrepreneurial enterprise when he realized the small and mid-sized business market segment
were woefully under-served in terms of intelligent information and technology management. He believed that as a
trained tax attorney with business and technology expertise, he could offer his clients the perspective, insights and strategic analysis they needed
- but weren't finding affordable from other providers.
Since then, i•manage has helped small and mid-sized companies from a host of industries streamline their operations, improve their productivity and customer service and dramatically decrease their
technology expenditures. Particular industries of focus have included:
- Nonprofits—Including schools, churches and charitable organizations
- Private and Public Clubs—Including country clubs and golf courses
- Financial Services Providers
- Industrial Goods
- Professional Service Providers
- Service Industries